? ??????????????Skulls On Fire? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.8 (9 Ratings)??216 Grabs Today. 17539 Total Grab
s. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????????????Watch Us Burn? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.7 (18 Ratings)??191 Grabs Today. 11613 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, June 27, 2009

today...

today nothin much..
rainbow din cum 2 skool...
geo get 71 oni so kesian..
math get 74 still ok can gambateh mor..
science is the oni subject i get A 4 now...

so gambateh...
to the ones who not satisfy...
n to all my fren...
today after skool duno y i ikut those gor..
they splash all their water toward wq...
then i wanna too..
but the wq took my bottle n splash all the water toward those guy like ..
cs, my, zj n bla bla bla...
he din splash me..

lucky 4 me....

0 comments: