? ??????????????Skulls On Fire? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.8 (9 Ratings)??216 Grabs Today. 17539 Total Grab
s. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????????????Watch Us Burn? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.7 (18 Ratings)??191 Grabs Today. 11613 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Headache..-.-

okay..so i woke up at 11 sth today..

well i stayed up late to chat yesterday..-.-
afternoon..
after reading some random horror genre mangas..
i left my comp to my bro..
then i started rolling on the bed..
texting, blasting music and rolling on bed..
and i dozed off..
then i suddenly woke up ..
realized that i was wearing my headphones..
and i didn't answer your text..
after placing my headphones beside me
i went back to sleep...
until 7..
head feels so heavy now...



well..
dun concern about me too much..
i am fine..really

0 comments: