? ??????????????Skulls On Fire? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.8 (9 Ratings)??216 Grabs Today. 17539 Total Grab
s. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????????????Watch Us Burn? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.7 (18 Ratings)??191 Grabs Today. 11613 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, August 2, 2010

Phantomhive versus Trancy

Claude Frautus, Alois Trancy, Ciel Phantomhive, Sebastian Michaelis(from left to right)





CIEL:Cut your act out, Alois Trancy.
ALOIS:So you knew...how boring.
CIEL:I knew you would make your move if i was alone.
ALOIS:Did you follow me on purpose?Even if you did...
(Claude(behind a tree trunk)walked out, triplets servants(from trees)jumped down)
CIEL:Don't look down on me.
SEBASTIAN:It is exactly as what young master said.(walked out from the back of a tree) I
should have warned you earlier,Claude.
ALOIS:Oh,it's nothing really. i just wanted to talk in a quiet place.
CIEL:Hosting a costume ball and even dress up like that. What do you want from me?
ALOIS:I want you.
CIEL:What do you mean...
ALOIS:I want you.That's all it is,Ciel Phantomhive.If you refuse,everyone in there(Trancy's mansion)will be slaughtered.I prepared for some entertainment.Once that begins, evryone will die, including your loved ones.What are you going to do?
CIEL:Do as you please.
ALOIS:Is it really alright?
CIEL:Sure, if you can,that it.I have something to ask you as well.
ALOIS:What is it?I'll answer that...if you kneel down before me and wag your tail,that it.
CIEL:I wonder who'll be the one who wag his tail?
ALOIS:You sound quite confident.Don't get big-headed just because you have a pretty good butler.My Claude is far better!(show his tongue which had the contract sign with the demon,Claude)
CIEL:As I thought,you are one, too...(Show the sign of faustian contract he made with the demon,Sebastian on his right eye)you understand,don't you.Sebastian. The contract between you and me is for you to lend me your power and to protect me from death until my goal has been fulfiled.
SEBASTIAN:Of course.I have been your loyal servant since then.I will grant your every wishes until the very day our contract computes and parts our soul.
CIEL:That's a good answer.
ALOIS:"Houde o Traluna, Ron de Rotarel"Calude!Get Ciel!
CIEL:I order you,Sebastian.Protect me no matter what!
CLAUDE:Yes,Your Highness.
SEBASTIAN:Yes,My Lord.
to be continue...

0 comments: